Download Free The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp, Updated on May 5, 2022
What you'll discover
We're glad you're here at the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the one and only program you'll need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer. One of the HIGHEST RATED courses in Udemy's history, my Web Development course has over 150,000 ratings and an average rating of 4.8.
This web development course is unquestionably the most in-depth one available online, clocking in at 65+ hours. This course will take you from novice to expert in programming, even if you have no prior knowledge. This is why:
The course is taught by the principal trainer at London's top on-site programming bootcamp, the App Brewery.
You'll be learning the most recent tools and technologies utilized at major corporations like Apple, Google, and Netflix, and the course has been revised to be 2022 ready.
There are lovely animated explanation videos, dozens of real-world projects that you will develop, and this course doesn't cut any shortcuts.
Over the course of four years, the curriculum was developed with the help of in-depth student testing and feedback.
Over a million students have taken our coding classes, and many have gone on to create their own software startups or become professional developers, which has changed their lives.
By enrolling, you'll save more than $12,000 while still having access to the same course materials, faculty, and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
The course is continually updated with fresh material, and you, the students, choose the new projects and modules!
We'll teach you all you need to know to be a successful web developer step-by-step through interesting video courses.
The course expands your programming skills while you create practical websites and web apps over the course of more than 65 hours of HD video instruction.
We cover a vast array of tools and technologies in this extensive course, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- DOM Manipulation
- Bash Command Line
- Git, GitHub and Version Control
- Backend Web Development
- React Hooks
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
- Web3 Development on the Internet Computer
- Blockchain technology
- Token contract development
- NFT minting, buying and selling logic
Who should take this course:
- Take this course if you want to learn to code by creating enjoyable and practical projects.
- If you wish to create your own web applications and websites to launch your own startup.
- If you are an experienced programmer, enroll in this course to quickly become familiar with the newest frameworks and NodeJS.
- Take this course if you want to learn everything there is to know about web development in ONE COURSE.